An unusual 19th century cow horn and oak hall stand for hats, coats sticks or umbrellas. The oak central pillar with slight angled sides and a moulded capital below a turned finial. With four pairs of horns, the bottom pair specifically chosen for their shape to support sticks and umbrellas, and three forward facing horns; all terminating in pewter finials. The oak platform base with canted front corners and housing a removable metal drip tray. Good colour and excellent patination.
English circa 1850
Dimensions (ins) 75 high x 25.5 wide x 12.5 deep
Please fill in the information below